terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

Bang Bang...

Existe qualquer coisa de belo -melancólico, porém- nessa canção.
E me faz pensar...
(em tanto).



I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks.He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. Bang bang, he shot me down. Bang bang, I hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound. Bang bang, my baby shot me down...
Seasons came and changed the time... When I grew up, I called him mine. He would always laugh and say:-"Remember when we used to play?"... Bang bang, I shot you down. Bang bang, you hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound. Bang bang, I used to shoot you down. Music played, and people sang. Just for me, the church bells rang. Now he's gone, I don't know why, and till this day, sometimes I cry. He didn't even say goodbye, he didn't take the time to lie. Bang bang, he shot me down. Bang bang, I hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound. Bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Nenhum comentário: