domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Indecência.

Sabe aquela história de 'tão lindo que me dói'? Ou, como diria um amigo meu (poeta distante e sempre presente em mim), 'é indecente de tão lindo'...

Pois é, senhoras e senhores: I GOT THE BLUES.



As I stand by your flame, I get burned once again. Feelin' low down, I'm blue... As I sit by the fire of your warm desire, I've got the blues for you, yeah... Every night you've been away, I've sat down and I have prayed that you're safe in the arms of a guy who will bring you alive, won't drag you down with abuse. In the silk sheet of time I will find peace of mind: love is a bed full of blues... And I've got the blues for you. And I'll bust my brains out for you. And I'll tear my hair out, I'm gonna tear my hair out just for you. If you don't believe what I'm singing at three o'clock in the morning, babe, well, I'm singing my song for you...


Fragmentos de pequenos desesperos em 'Sticky fingers':


... Please, Sister Morphine, turn my nightmares into dreams
Oh, can't you see I'm fading fast? ...

... I am just living to be lying by your side,
But I'm just about a moonlight mile on down the road./.../
Oh, I'm sleeping under strange, strange skies, just another mad, mad day on the road...
My dreams is fading down the railway line...

Help me baby, I ain't no stranger.
Can't you hear me knockin' when you're safe asleep?
Can't you hear me knockin' down the gas light street?
Can't you hear me knockin' throw me down the keys?

Nenhum comentário: